Wednesday 5 September 2007

September woes

Sad month, it is getting colder. Dessi and Armiliato were going to Norway for La Boheme, but got sick. It is that kind of month. Cold and getting sick or almost sick. Had the performance in Oslo been better then I would have been happier.

Jose Cura, my fav tenor is going to sing Don Jose in Bucuresti, September 8th. AND I would so like to see him again in Bizet's Carmen. But no, my enemies time and money denies me that. I am also worried that my membership in Jose Cura Connexion, his official fanclub, will lapse. I was maybe too late in paying.

Agnes Baltsa, my fav mezzo, have two concerts, one in Vienna on September 13, but the one concert I am really interested in is in CHINA on September 27th "A tribute to Maria Callas". And I am not totally crazy, so I am NOT going.

But October will be OK, I just have to take care of myself and not getting sick.

October 17-20 Barcelona-Vienna
2007-10-17 Andrea Chenier (Giordano), Gran Teatre del Liceu (Barcelona)
Andrea Chenier = José Cura
Maddalena di Coigny = Deborah Voigt
Carlo Gérard = Carlos Álvarez
2007-10-19 Elektra (Strauss), Wiener Staatsoper
Klytämnestra = Agnes Baltsa
Elektra = Deborah Polaski
Chrysothemis = Silvana Dussmann

Totally forgot: will be in Berlin to be present at a wedding and a christening so I am going to see Die Fledermaus at Komische Oper Berlin.

More me at the opera in 2007, see my website.

No comments: