Monday 1 September 2008

Weekly update from midnight (1th September)


LA FANCIULLA DEL WEST
in London Royal Opera House with José Cura.

September is here and I haven't bought my travel ticket yet. Still thinking about getting to see the last Fanciulla too, can I get free from my job for that?

October: do I have a chance for a ticket of Don Carlo in Oslo's new Opera House. Should I even try?

November: I am going to see Juanjo Cura in Berlin, almost decided to go... Haven't bought a ticket yet.

December: Should I try to see Turandot with Cura in London at Christmas time or should I wait till January.


I think I love "a new tenor": Carlo Bergonzi. I have just bought I Masnadieri with Bergonzi from Amazon.co.uk. I will tell more when it arrives.

More next week-end.


For more reviews from my travels, see www.operaduetstravel.com

No comments: