Sunday 7 September 2008

Weekly update: soon to travel to London

Ok, soon it is not that soon, September 26-30. I have found a hotel I think I will like, on hrs.de. I had thought a cheaper hotel but when I checked with Tripadviser there was a lot of negativ stuff. So my hotel better be a real 3 stars hotels for that price.

I hope I am not going to get sick or something. LA FANCIULLA DEL WEST in London, wow, I love that.

Meanwhile I am listening to Norma (Bellini), Nabucco (Verdi) and Fanciulla del West (Puccini).

UPDATE From my e-mail 2008-09-09
Royal Opera House - Don Giovanni








Hello ..................

The performance you booked for is happening soon.

The Royal Opera's La fanciulla del West

When:
Friday, 26 September 2008 at 19:00

Casting for this date

Where:
Main Auditorium
Royal Opera House,
Covent Garden,
WC2E 9DD

Performance Timings:
Act I (62 minutes)
Interval (35 minutes)
Act II (48 minutes)
Interval (35 minutes)
Act III (33 minutes)

Approx End Time: 22:33

Please make sure you that you arrive in plenty of time to enjoy your visit, we suggest that you arrive 30 minutes before the performance starts.




For more reviews from my travels, see www.operaduetstravel.com

No comments: