Friday 15 May 2009

News for Opernhaus Zurich's Turandot: I am not coming

 Today I had planned a post about my going to Zurich to see Jose Cura as Calaf in TURANDOT. I saw this production last time on 2006-04-30.

But what happens? I am not well. It is not that I am terribly sick, but I am not well enough to go to work and so I must admit travelling to Zurich might really be too much. My body is telling me it is so. It is too bad. But on the other hand, going to Zurich and getting really, really unwell there is not a great option. Of course, I might just pull it through. But where is the joy in that. Especially since my return travel is even more rocky than the travel to Zurich and I do not need that. I hate to cancel my travels, it cost money and it costs dreams.

So I am off the PC now. Getting better costs.

For more reviews from my travels, see www.operaduetstravel.com

No comments: