Friday 27 November 2009

Cancellations, Agnes Baltsa and I


I have canceled my trip to Zurich to see IL CORSARO in Zurich. So no night bus to Oslo, early airport bus to the airport and waiting for Swiss to open to get my boarding card. No hassle with security and no waiting for the plane to start. No boring waiting for the plane to finally land at Zurich Airport. No deciding how to get to Zurich city and now trams/or walking to find my hotel. No wait for my room to be ready and no feeling tired from the traveling. I'll be eating and resting at home. Eating at home and no fancy restaurant. I will listen to my IPOD and reading Robert Jordan's The Wheel of the Time and NOT see IL CORSARO in Opernhaus Zurich. I know how hard or soft my bed will be. No hotel breakfast for me. And no long wait for the afternoon flight to Oslo. And finally no frantic running to get to my new gate to the airplane that will get me home in an hour or so instead of 7 hours with bus.

Other people will see

2009-11-28 Il Corsaro (Verdi), Opernhaus Zurich

Medora = Elena Mosuc
Gulnara = Carmen Giannattasio
Corrado = Vittorio Grigolo
Seid = Juan Pons
Giovanni = Giuseppe Scorsin
Eunuco = Michael Laurenz Müller
un schiavo = Pablo Ricardo Bemsch
Selimo = Shinya Kitajima

Eivind Gullberg Jensen, conductor

Important

Agnes Baltsa in Konzerthaus Wien
has been cancelled
due to health


http://konzerthaus. at/events/

Agnes Baltsa «Ein Leben - Eine Weltkarriere» ABGESAGT
Tuesday, 1 December 2009, 20:00 Großer Saal


Presenter's summary
Agnes Baltsa «Ein Leben - Eine Weltkarriere»
Veranstaltungsreihe «Stimmen der Welt»

Agnes Baltsa musste ihren Galaabend aus gesundheitlichen Gründen kurzfristig absagen.
Wir bitten Sie, bereits gekaufte Karten an Ihrer Vorverkaufsstelle zurückzulösen.

For more reviews from my travels, see www.operaduetstravel.com

No comments: