Friday 28 January 2011

Soon off to see Andrea Chenier in Berlin

Today it is one month since my birthday when I met Maria Guleghina in Oslo and now I am off to see Maria Guleghina as Maddalena di Coigny in Deutsche Oper Berlin.

I am tired already. How will the travel be? I hope I will enjoy Andrea Chenier in Berlin.


Musikalische Leitung - James Allen Gähres
Inszenierung - John Dew
Bühne - Peter Sykora
Kostüme - José Manuel Vázquez
Chöre - Thomas Richter
Andrea Chenier - Salvatore Licitra
Charles Gérard - Seng Hyoun Ko
Madeleine von Coigny - Maria Guleghina
Bersi - Diana Axentii
Gräfin von Coigny - Katarina Bradic
Madelon - Liane Keegan
Roucher - Ben Wager
Pierre Fléville - Krzysztof Szumanski
Der Abbé - Peter Maus
Matthieu - Nathan De’Shon Myers
Incroyable - Burkhard Ulrich
Der Haushofmeister - Sergio Vitale
Dumas - Sergio Vitale
Fouquier-Tinville - Hyung-Wook Lee
Schmidt, Gefängniswärter - Seth Carico

Chor der Deutschen Oper Berlin

Orchester der Deutschen Oper Berlin


For more reviews from my travels, see www.operaduetstravel.com

No comments: