Monday 28 March 2011

Looking forward to April, May, June and maybe July

After no opera in February or March, finally April is coming. And I will have a wonderful (I hope) Easter holiday. First in the Palm weekend, Stiffelio in Stockholm and Cav/Pag in Barcelona. Then the Easter week with my parents. Then to Zurich for La Boheme with José Cura. Then back home. After my Easter holiday I will have a little time before my gall bladder operation, and then April will be over.

I hope my operation will not hinder me to travel to Vienna in early May for Jenufa with Agnes Baltsa and Nabucco with Maria Guleghina. Later in May I will then travel to Berlin to see Samson et Dalila with José Cura.

Then it will soon be June and that means a trip to Dortmund, Germany for a concert version of IL CORSARO with Maria Guleghina (June 10th to be precise). Later to Zurich for Cav/Pag with Agnes Baltsa and José Cura.

In July Classic Open Air Festival Berlin with José Cura. But will I go to Savonlinna and Saremaa for 2 more concerts with José Cura.

For more reviews from my travels, see www.operaduetstravel.com

No comments: