Friday 6 January 2012

How will 2012 be for me and this blog?

Here is my opera plan:



January


2012-01-21 Turandot (Puccini), Opernhaus Zurich
Turandot = Martina Serafin
Calaf = José Cura
Liu = Isabel Rey


March

2012-03-03 Turandot (Puccini), Deutsche Oper Berlin
Turandot = Maria Guleghina
Calaf = Marco Berti
Liu = Manuela Uhl



April

Macbeth = Lado Ataneli
Lady Macbeth = Maria Guleghina
Banquo = Giacomo Prestia



May

Nabucco = Leo Nucci
Ismaele = Alejandro Roy
Zaccaria = Carlo Colombara
Abigaille = Maria Guleghina





June

2012-06-09 Tosca (Puccini), Operan (Stockholm)
Tosca = Emma Vetter
Cavaradossi = José Cura
Scarpia = Fredrik Zetterström

2012-06-12 Tosca (Puccini), Operan (Stockholm)
Tosca = Emma Vetter
Cavaradossi = José Cura
Scarpia = Fredrik Zetterström



July

2012-07-02 Liederabend Jose Carreras, Opernhaus Zurich

2012-07-03 Simon Boccanegra (Verdi), Opernhaus Zurich
Simon Boccanegra = Plácido Domingo
Maria Boccanegra (Amelia) = Barbara Frittoli
Jacopo Fiesco = Carlo Colombara

But it started on January 2nd with an ambulance tour to hospital where I stayed until Wednesday 4th. And now I am tired already. However, on January 21 I am determined to see Turandot in Zurich with José Cura and Isabel Rey (Liù).

My plans for my blog is to read interesting historical books that has something to do with opera, sometimes not much to do with  it, and tell what I think about it here on my blog. Naturally I will write my "opera reviews" and travel stories as usual. I have plans but I have my work, my disease and sometimes I have a bit of a fatigue, but I will be here. I hope I will be able to post somewhat regularly. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For reviews from my travels, see www.operaduetstravel.com

No comments: