Wednesday 12 June 2013

After sickness, maybe health (Summer 2013)

So maybe I will get the hang of it. This new pain. I need to become great friends with food and eating. Naturally it has to be the right food and the right kind of eating. Would be just great if my appetite for food was as powerful as my appetite for opera. If I love planning meals as much as I love planning opera travels. If eating was as enjoyable as hearing my favorite singers singing my favorite operas.

PLANS FOR SUMMER 2013

I have ticket for my first visit to the LaScala opera in Milan: 2013-07-22 UN BALLO IN MASCHERA with Marcelo Alvarez. And so I am thinking about going to Arena di Verona for even more operas. Then I have ticket for Puccini Festival Torre del Lago CAV/Tabarro on August 10. Another first time.Maybe see more operas there too?



For reviews from my travels, see www.operaduetstravel.com

No comments: