Sunday 9 November 2008

November woes, but the concert with JJ Cura is still safe.

News for me: after my Berlin weekend, directly to Xray on November 24th. Well, I do get to sleep in my bed Sunday to Monday. So in 2 weeks there are both fantastic oppurtunity to see Juanjo Cura live in Berlin on Saturday 22, going home on Sunday 23rd, and then Xray and I read the preparation sheet and am not looking forward to that Monday. But if the Saturday concert is what I hope for, then maybe Monday won't be too bad. But the reading made me think pain and tears is ahead. But before that Monday it will be Monday 17th a happy travel to the hospital to my Remicade treatment.

But, but, but, I still have to get through this week. IPOD filled with opera, help me. Unfortunately I cannot work and listen to my IPOD. But still I try to gear myself up with very happy JJ thoughts. Juanjo Cura = Juan José Cura = JJ Cura. I will really be ANGRY if I get too sick for my concert. The November concert is only my no 13 operaduets event this year. I hope 13 is LUCKY number this time.

2008 : 13 events if JJ Cura happens
2007 : 21 events
2006 : 21
2005 : 27
2004 : 24
2003 : 20
2002 : 25
2001 : 13
2000 : 17
Numbers from: www.operaduetstravel.com

Look at the numbers, it is saying that 2008 is not a GREAT year for OperaDuets

For more reviews from my travels, see www.operaduetstravel.com

No comments: