Thursday 30 October 2008

In the middle of September and November (mostly private)

Suddenly it is ca. 1 month since I saw José Cura as Dick Johnson in LA FANCIULLA DEL WEST in London and also ca. 1 month till I see his younger brother JUANJO CURA in Berlin.

But in-between I must prepare for my colonoscopy on November 3. I am so excited a weekend of no eating instead of the Phosphoral I complained about in my last post. Just no eating but drinking a lot of clear liquids and some clear soup is allowed. On Sunday I will take Toilax, it is just 4 pills, that can't be bad. But Monday morning a liquid in, you know where. I hope my bus ride will go OK. But I am hopeful.

Until November 22 I predict a lot of listening to music on my IPOD. Agnes Baltsa, Josep Carreras and José Cura.

I have bought air plane ticket to Berlin. And a concert ticket. I only have the hotel left.

UPDATE 2008-11-03: I predict also a lot of listening to Juanjo Cura now that I have his 2 CD's on my IPOD (as you can see from my comment)

For more reviews from my travels, see www.operaduetstravel.com

1 comment:

operaduets said...

I am OK just a bit tired. But I think I can save my Juanjo concert from being done away just because of doctors. I have POWER and I have Juanjo Cura on my IPOD. I love his Misa Criolla and Hijos de America more and more.