Sunday 5 May 2013

Home again on April 29, then suddenly May

From Barcelona to Oslo via Zurich. That was 5 hrs in Zurich. And then in Oslo, just in time to get the plane home. BUT my plane and another plane had met some lightning so we had to wait to get a new plane. So in stead of leaving from Oslo 1955 it became 2115. So late in evening/night and I was home. On April 30 I had to go to hospital for a talk with my doctor. And so suddenly April was over.

May came with rain, snow and wind. When will spring arrive? In Frankfurt it had been sunny and 20 degrees. In Nice/Monte-Carlo I had lots of rain. In Barcelona it was cold as in Norway and some rain. April = Viva Verdi (Rolando Villazon Frankfurt, Stiffelio Monte-Carlo, Viva Verdi Barcelona)

May will be my Verismo month. Andrea Chenier in Vienna with Jose Cura on May 16, La Gioconda with Marcelo Alvarez in Paris on May 17th. I just have to be un-sick enough. Healthy would be nice. :-)

For reviews from my travels, see www.operaduetstravel.com

No comments: