Friday 2 August 2013

Day 6+7: NABUCCO and home again.

NABUCCO, Arena di Verona 2013-07-25

I loved this production. All seamed so historial correct. And then we had this wonderful Abigaille, Lucrecia Garcia. She really made it all so perfect. Nobody shone like her in this show. Of course, it would not have worked without the other singers, the chorus and orchestra w/conductor. I love Abigaille!!! Lucrecia Garcia is certainly a singer I would love to see and hear more.

The best food with the best cameriere (Cinzia) was at Cafe Emanuel in Piazza Bra.

On Friday July 26th, 2013 when I was on my way home did I finally get some wonderful tasty pizza. First in Milano Malpensa airport and then in Frankfurt airport. With my father's 85th birthday on Monday the question was going home for a short stay or stay in Oslo with relatives. I went home to an appartment where the electricity went down every 5 hours, annoying. Then on Sunday back to Oslo and on Monday birthday party close to my hometown.
Dad, 85.

1 comment:

ernestlow said...

Dear Borghi,

Many happy returns to Dad!

With warmest wishes from Singapore :)
Ernest